This is your chance to purchase an undervalued property in one of the hottest real estate and growth markets in Ontario! This property boasts tons of potential and is located within 1 minute to the gorgeous waterfront views in Grand River and a beautiful trail right along the waterfront. You do not want to miss this opportunity as your next BRRRR, short-term rental, buy and hold, or Flip project!
Gorgeous all brick house ready for your upgrades, backing towards the biking, hiking, and walking trails along the Grand River
Take advantage of this vacant all brick house ready for your upgrades. 134 Grand River Ave is located right against the Grand River in Brantford and backs against biking and walking trails right along the River. This property is walking distance to Wellness Centers, Curling clubs, and many other health/athletic facilities, is nearby multiple parks (baseball diamonds and large greenspaces), and is only a 4 minute walk to a nearby elementary school and 8 minutes to a high-school. Being close to many amenities and the gorgeous waterfront makes this a highly desirable property for home owners and tenants alike.
This property is a beautiful brick home with no backyard neighbours as the property backs on to greenspace followed by trails along the waterfront. The property is larger than many comparable around the areas with over 1400sqft of living space in addition to a 100-150sqft addition that is unheated and currently used as storage. This property is located in a gorgeous area of Brantford and is ready for your upgrades and can serve as a beautiful short-term rental, BRRRR, and buy and hold property with positive cash flow.
The suburban detached market in the Brantford is hot! Get your hands on this vacant single family home with cash flow potential and amazing long-term upside today!
- Detached all-brick single family home, most houses on street are older aluminum siding
- Great privacy , No backyard neighbours- house backs onto green space and biking/walking trail along the Grand River waterfront
- Built 1905 (per MPAC)
- Back addition in the house – first 230 sqft is heated. The other ~100sqft of the addition is unheated and thus not included in the sqft count. Unheated part is used as storage and has potential to finish to additional living space
- Above grade sqft: 1406sqft (Does not include unheated part of the addition)
- 3 bed + 1.5 bath
- 2nd floor – drywall wall, main floor mostly panel walls with drywall
- Electrical – Copper, breaker panel 100amp
- Gas Forced Air – HVAC (Older but in working condition)
- Gas Hot water tank
- Plumbing – Copper & PVC
- Detached 1 car garage
- Zoning OS1 RC (per MPAC)
- 2 story home
- Lot size: 33ftx102ftClick Here for Photos & MPAC