This is the your chance to purchase the CHEAPEST property ever sold in this area based on 3 years of data! The cheapest property sold was 3 years ago for the low three hundred thousand- rest assured you’ll be making instant equity with this purchase! 112 Nappadale is the perfect opportunity to purchase your next amazing flip or BRRRR property only 1 hour from Toronto, 15 minutes from Kawartha Lakes, and 25 minutes from Lindsay! Almost all comparable sales nearby the property requires a decent amount of cosmetic work- based on our analysis, we believe a nice renovation would fetch well over 450k+ in ARV! This is a phenomenal property for investors looking for an affordable semi-detached property with immediate upside and BRRRR/flip potential within driving distance to Toronto.
Calling all investors looking to break into the real estate market at an affordable price with over 6-figures in instant equity! This property is a fire sale for investors of ANY level, from newer investors due to the cheaper entry point, to even experienced flippers looking to make 100k+ profit on this deal for their next renovation project. 112 Nappadale St is an amazing investment opportunity with recent comparables selling well over 400k+ for properties that need a lot of work, and 500k+ for decently renovated properties. There is minimal supply in the Woodville market, especially for newly renovated properties, where there has only been 1 sold property has was freshly renovated over the past year. This property is located close to Lindsay, Port Perry, Kawartha Lakes, Oshawa/Whitby, and within 1 hour driving distance to Toronto.
- 2 bedrooms + 1.5 bathroom (formerly 3 bedrooms stated by owner and as per MPAC – however owner rejigged layout to convert it to 2 bed + 1.5 bath)
- Shed detached approx. 184sqft per MPAC
- Lot Size: 50ftx132ft
- Built 1900 (per MPAC)
- Aluminium exterior
- Zoning R1 per MPAC
- Total 1,165sqft (per MPAC)
- 680sqft main floor + 485sqft upstairs
- 485sqft unfinished basement
- Tax assessed value: $129,000
- Steel roof
- Hot water tank owned
- Oil furnace forced air
- Basement majority dry- one small area of wall slightly damp ; likely due to poor water management. Owner said rain gutters need to be replaced & downsprouts need to be extended
- Municipal water system, but property also has septic tank
- Copper plumbing & PVC
- Electrical copper & 100amp updated
- Unfinished basement 5’5ft height approx.
There are no semi-detached homes that sold over the past 3 years. Below are properties that sold within minutes walk of the subject property within the past 365 days. Note all of the comparable properties with the exception of 1 require full cosmetic or close to full cosmetic renovations.
120 Nappadale St – $475,000 (Sold Oct 2021)
101 Union St – $515,000 (Sold Jun 2021)
117 King St – $418,600 (Sold Jun 2021)
138 Queen St – $705,000 (Sold Jun 2021)
125 King St – $795,000 (Sold Oct 2021)
110 King St – $480,000 (Sold Sep 2021)